Apply for the post of International Business Development Manager (NOC 41
|Position Name:||International Business Development Manager (NOC 41|
|Location:||207-7895 Tranmere Drive, Missi|
1. Initiate and manage strategic business development models for growth in the Asian market (i.e. India).
2. Work closely with the CEO, proof read and complete commercial agreements relating to international trade contracts.
3. Review and de-brief commercial contracts for government tenders and act as a liaison between India offices and the CEO to come to completion of the contracts.
4. Attend board meetings, contribute to the strategic action plans, revise correspondences, proofreading of resolutions and international corporate policies.
5. Prepare various documentation including press releases, articles and publications and communicate with the Indian public relations officer of the CEO.
6. Plan development projects and coordinate activities with the Director of Marketing, attending international trade shows within North America and India to promote and market new products.
|Desired Candidate Profile:|| 1. Must have a bachelor’s degree with a focus on International Business. Master’s degree is an asset.
2. 3- 5 years of experience working in a business development role focusing on international markets. Preferred experience in business development in the telecom sector is an asset.
3. In-depth knowledge of India’s information and communication technology (ICT) industry and understanding of Indian business culture.
4. Experience dealing with international commercial contracts.
5. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are required in order to represent Datawind at various engagements with the Director.
6. Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to receive and forward communications from various departments, co-manage corporate functions and product launch functions.
7. Possess excellent time management skills, and be flexible to work long and odd hours if and when required for international video conference calls.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office, and the Internet.
9. Willing to travel regularly to seminars, conferences, and tradeshows to promote new products in the international markets.
10. Demonstrate sound work ethics, and be honest and trustworthy.
11. Fluency in the Indian languages Hindi and Punjabi are considered an asset, but are not requirements of the job.
12. Previous experience handling government tenders is considered an asset.
|Experience:||3- 5 years|