Refund & Cancellation
Our prime motto at Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd is to serve our customers at the highest desired levels. After your purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with any item purchased from us, we will be glad to refund your full money without any quibble.
There is no risk when you are buying on Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority. We want you happy each and every time you buy from us. However, if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
Cancellation Policy: Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that: The item may be damaged during transit. To contact Courier Service within 48 hours also inform our technical support number 0183-5141330 with all details. We'll deliver replaced item after verification. Or there might be a manufacturing defect then the Manufactures Service Policy will apply. Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake.
We will do replacement of your item as early as possible with no extra shipping cost to you and will accept the wrong item picked up by you in the original packed condition. If in above cases, we are not able to replace the original product ordered by you due to unavailability then we will offer you an alternate product and if that is not acceptable to you then we can refund the money and make the earlier transaction void.
Refund: Refund can happen through Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before shipment of product, customer can avail full refund. Write to email@example.com with full payment details. After shipment, Customer will be charged a 20% restocking fee if the product is received back within 15 days of original shipment. After 15 days of original shipment, no refunds will be offered, and customers can resolve issues through the normal warranty process. Cancellation charges of Rs 500 will be levied if payment is made online.
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all online paid orders. You need to pay shipping charges of Rs. 300 on COD orders.
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 5-7 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services, and you can track your order online after it is shipped.
This PocketSurfer (Product) is free from defects in material and workmanship that result in Product failure during normal usage, according to the following terms and Conditions:
1. The limited warranty for the Product & Accessories extends as per given table below from beginning on the date of the purchase of the Product.
|Tablet & Handset||Battery / Charger / Other Accessories|
|12 Months||6 Months|
2. The limited warranty extends to the original purchaser of the Product (Customer) and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
3. The limited warranty extends only to Customers who purchase the Product in the India.
4. During the limited warranty period, Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. will repair, or replace, at Datawind option, any defective parts, or any parts that will not properly operate for their intended use with new or factory rebuilt replacement items if such repair or replacement is needed because of product malfunction or failure during normal usage. No charge will be made to the Customer for any such parts. Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. will also pay for the labor charges incurred by Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. in repairing or replacing the defective parts. The limited warranty does not cover defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items, including farming, and any non-operative parts. Datawind limit of liability under the limited warranty shall be the actual cash value of the Product at the time the Customer returns the product for repair, determined by the price paid by the Customer for the product less a reasonable amount for usage. Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any other losses or damages. These remedies are the Customer exclusive remedies for breach of warranty.
5. Upon the request from Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., the Customer must prove the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
6. The Customer shall bear the cost of shipping the Product to Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. shall bear the cost of shipping the Product back to the Customer after the Completion of the Services under this limited warranty.
7. The Customer shall have no coverage or benefits under this limited warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:
- The product has been subject to abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd., including damage caused by shipping.
- The product has been damaged from external causes such as collision with an object, or from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, or damage from exposure to weather conditions, an Act of God, or battery leakage, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source, or damage caused by the connection to other products not recommended for interconnection by Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
- Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. was not advised by the Customer in writing to the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product within fourteen (14) days after the expiration of the applicable limited warranty period.
- The Product serial number plate or the accessory data code has been removed, defected or altered.
- The defect or damage was caused by the defective function of the cellular system or by inadequate signal reception by the external antenna.
8. If a problem develops during the limited warranty period, the Customer shall take the following step-by-step procedure:
- The Customer should call Datawind Customer Service on +91 (0) 0183-5141330 and explain the problem experienced. If it is not possible to solve the problem over the phone and a defect is confirmed, Datawind Customer Services will issue Customer with a RA (Returns Authorization) number.
- Customer Service will advise the address, to which the device should be returned, prepaid and insured.Installation are not covered under this limited warranty
- The Customer shall include the RA Number, return address, daytime phone and/ or fax number, complete description of the problem and proof of purchase.
- The Customer will be billed for any parts or labour charges not covered by this limited warranty. The Customer will be responsible for any expenses related to reinstallation of the product.
- Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. will repair or authorize the repair of the product under the limited warranty within 30 days after receipt of the Product by Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. or a Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. authorized service center. If Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. cannot perform repair covered under this limited warranty within 30 days, or after a reasonable number of attempts to repair the same defect, Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. as its option; will provide a replacement Product or next higher model of the Product or refund the purchase price of the Product less a reasonable amount for usage.
- If the Product is returned to Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. during the limited warranty period, but the problem with the Product is not covered under the terms and conditions of this limited warranty, the Customer will be notified and given an estimate of the charges the Customer must pay to have the Product repaired, with al shipping charges billed to the Customer. If the estimate is refused, the Product will be returned freight collect. if the Product is returned to Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. after the expiration of the limited warranty period, DataWind normal service policies shall apply and the Customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
9. The product consists of newly assembled equipment that may contain used components that have been reprocessed to allow machine compliance with Product performance and reliability specifications.
10. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY. OTHERWISE, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE CUSTOMER SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, PUNTIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING CUSTOMERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR A RISING. FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF DATAWIND LTD KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. DATAWIND LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED.
11. Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. neither assumes nor authorizes any authorized service center or any other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty including the provider or seller of any extended warranty or service agreement.
12. This is the entire warranty between Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. and the Customer, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, oral or written, and all communications relating to the product, and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein shall modify these terms.
13. This limited warranty allocates the risk of failure of the Product between the Customers and Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd. The allocation is recognized by the Customer and is reflected in the purchase price of the Product.
14. Any action, Complaint, Consumer complaint & Lawsuit during the pendency of warranty period or immediately after the lapse of warranty period must be commenced within Fifteen (15) months following delivery of the Product subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts at Amritsar District only.
15. Questions concerning this limited warranty may be directed to:
INDIA : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +91 (0) 0183-5141330
North America : Email: USemail@example.com Telephone: 1 855 DATAWIND
UK and Europe : Email: Uksupport@datawind.com Telephone: 0844 999 0990
16. The limited warranty period for supplied attachments and accessories is specifically defined within their own warranty cards and packaging.
We are committed to improving your security, protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless there is any matter related to you for your earlier relationship with Datawind Innovations Pvt. Ltd or you have given us your consent. The type of information we will collect about you is available in the booking forms.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy. We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site and/or location. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you may contact us in that regard.