In the current era, it has become extremely important to have devices like phones, tablets, and laptops because most things are done online, like making transactions, studying, attending meetings, shopping for groceries, etc.
However, these devices are extremely costly as well, not everyone can afford them easily. This is when the Maxsip Telecom free tablet comes into the picture. Tablets are one of the most handy and multipurpose devices out there. They are as easy to carry as mobile phones, and the screen is as big as a laptop. So they fulfill the need for both mobile phones as well as laptops.
This is why Maxsip Telecom is providing free tablets to people in need. Do you also want to get your hands on this free tablet? Then this article is for you. In this article, we will tell you everything about the Maxsip Telecom free tablet, from its eligibility and required documents to its application process and service area. So, without any further delay, let’s get started.
What is Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet?
Maxsip Telecom is one of the most reputed and well-known telecommunication companies in the U.S.A. They have been offering their services to the people of the U.S.A. for 25+ years now. You can easily find thousands of positive Maxsip Telecom reviews on the internet. This company is based in New York, and its main motto is to make sure that people stay connected to one another.
To promote the same, Maxsip Telecom has been working in collaboration with the federal and state governments and provides free tablets to low-income people under the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Along with free tablets, they also provide free phones, unlimited internet data, free unlimited talk time, and devices at highly discounted prices. However, this service is not for everyone. You can only get a free government tablet if you meet the eligibility criteria and you have all the required documents. So now, let’s have a look at the eligibility and documents for the Maxsip Telecom tablet.
Eligibility and Required Documents
Do you want to get the Maxsip Telecom free tablet? Well, for this, you will need to meet the strict eligibility criteria given by Maxsip Telecom. Other than this, you also need to have all the required documents.
Here is the eligibility criteria for Maxsip Telecom Tablet:
- Age: Your age must be 18 years or more.
- Nationality: You must be a citizen and resident of the U.S.A.
- Income: Your total household income must be 135% below the federal poverty line.
- Enrollment Under Benefit Program: You must be enrolled under any of the following benefit programs initiated by the state or federal government:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
If you are enrolled under any of the tribal assistance programs given below, then you can also qualify for the Maxsip Telecom free tablet:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Limited Tablet: Maxsip Telecom provides tablets to low-income people, but only one tablet for one household. So, if someone has already received a tablet in your household, you cannot apply for it.
Here are the documents that you will need:
- Birth Certificate
- A valid government ID
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Government assistance program document
- U.S. Driver’s license
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
How to Get Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet: Step-by-Step Process
Here comes the main part: how to get the Maxsip Telecom tablet. You can get the Maxsip Telecom tablet by following the steps given below. Here is the step-by-step process:
1. Check Eligibility
In order to get the Maxsip Telecom free tablet, first, you will need to check your eligibility. For this, you will need to go to the official website of Maxsip and click on the Free Tablet tab. Now, check if you meet the eligibility criteria or not.
2. Check Availability
If you meet the eligibility criteria, then it is time to check the availability. For this, enter your ZIP code on the official website of Maxsip to find out if they provide free tablets in your area or not.
3. Fill Out Application Form
Now click on the apply button. This will redirect you to the application form. Fill out all the details in the form. It may ask for details like name, address, income, etc. After this, You will also need to attach all the documents.
4. Submit Form
Once you have filled out the form, it is time to recheck all the details and then click on the submit button. After this, if your application gets approved, you will receive the tablet within 10 to 15 days.
Which Tablet Will I Get?
Which tablet you will get totally depends on a number of factors, such as your eligibility, the state you live in, etc. Maxsip Telecom works with brands like Samsung, Lenovo, Google, Microsoft, LG, etc. So, depending on the state you live in and your luck, you can get a tablet from any of these brands. Here are the features that you will get for sure in your Maxsip Telecom tablet.
- Processor: Intel Core
- Chipset: i3 Core
- Operating system: Android latest
- Internal memory: 128 GB
- External memory: 512 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh Li-Ion
- Connectivity: 5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- SIM card: Yes
- Display: 12.3 PixelSense display
- Touch screen: 10 point multi-touch
- Camera: 8 MP HD rear and 5 MP 1080p front
- Voice calling: Yes
- Warranty: 5 years for the handset, 12 months for in-box accessories
- Brand: Lenovo, Acer, Microsoft, Samsung, LG, Google
States Where Maxsip Telecom Offers Free Tablets
In the end, it is time to know about the states where Maxsip Telecom provides free tablets. Here is the list of states where you can get a free Maxsip Telecom tablet.
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I contact Maxsip Telecom?
In order to contact Maxsip Telecom, you can go to their official website. There, you will find their customer care support number as well as customer care email address. You can reach out to them either through call or mail.
Q2. Can I actually get a free tablet from Maxsip Telecom?
Yes, you can actually get a free tablet from Maxsip Telecom. But for this, you will need to make sure that you meet their eligibility criteria and that you have all the required documents. After this, you can go to the official website of Maxsip and fill out the application form for the free tablet. Once approved, you will receive the tablet.
Q3. Where can I get a free tablet from Maxsip?
You can get Maxsip Telecom tablet in a number of states like Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
All in all, the Maxsip Telecom free tablet is a very unique and beneficial initiative for low-income people. With the help of this program, even marginalized people can have access to technology. Maxsip is a trustable service. You can find a number of positive Maxsip Telecom reviews on the internet. Hope you liked this article. If you have any other confusion, you can reach out to us in the comments section.